WHAT FIONA HAS READ
I managed to finish four so I’m on 15 for the year so still 3 ahead.
- Why Mummy Drinks – Gill Sims
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time – Mark Haddon
- The Faith Trials (Buffy TV tie-in) – James Laurence
- Sleep Like a Baby (Aurora Teagarden, #10) – Charlaine Harris
And I’m currently reading:
- Dubious Definitions: A Dictionary of Misinterpretation – Brian Allen
- The Magic Faraway Tree (reviewed here)
- Dead to the World (Sookie Stackhouse #4) – Charlaine Harris (audiobook)
- Ripping Things to Do – Jane Brockett (I will probably review this at some point)
WHAT FIONA HAS WATCHED
- At the risk of this list looking the same every week… Hollyoaks
- Only Connect
- One Born Every Minute
- Jurassic Park 1-3
- Dara O’Briain’s Go 8 Bit
WHAT FIONA HAS DONE
- Rather inconsistently this month I have done rhyme times, some baby massage and also my circuits class
- Walked 10,000 steps every day for Cancer Research’s Walk All Over Cancer fundraiser, though the start of the month was tough thanks to all the snow we had!
- Had a meeting to discuss returning from maternity leave
- Felt very glad that Brodie has finally dropped his night feed!
- Watched Brodie learn to crawl and sit (in that order!)
- Got spoiled on Mother’s Day
WHAT STEF HAS READ
I’m still not reading very much at the moment, struggling with stress at home and work now to top it all off, I’ve been doing a little research into mindfulness and have some easy, dip in, dip out of books to which I am working through.
WHAT STEF HAS WATCHED
I’ve watched a fair bit in March, the usual Top Gear, the Force Awakens, and towards the end of the month, Jonathon Creek.
WHAT STEF HAS DONE
Well I had my birthday, always a fun time, and my friends who I play Pokemon Go with threw me a surprise birthday party for all the work I put into the group, which was lovely. I’ve been taking the camera out a bit more in recent weeks which has helped me feel better, even though there hasn’t been much to photograph in terms of nature, but its all good. Here’s hoping to yet a better month in April.