This is rather belated due to the laptop problems I had this month, but better late than never!
WHAT FIONA HAS READ
Not as good as last month, but not terrible!
- The Magic Faraway Tree (reviewed here)
- Mean Girls – Michael Ostow
- Dead to the World (Sookie Stackhouse #4) – audiobook by Charlaine Harris
- Five On a Treasure Island which I will be reviewing soon
I’m still reading:
- Prophecies (Lost Slayer #1) – Christopher Golden
WHAT FIONA HAS WATCHED
- Finished Outlander series one
- Gone back and rewatched some of Mythbusters
- The new series of Taskmaster
- And of course, Hollyoaks
WHAT FIONA HAS DONE
- More geocaching (this would be quite Famous Five-y if we weren’t using a smartphone app!
- Enjoyed lots of very sunny weather by going to the park and having picnics (but not appreciated the 24 degree night times so much!). Brodie has loved going on the baby swings and having his first play in a paddling pool.
- Had plenty of lunches out, including for my sister’s birthday. Brodie was treated to a baby buffet that day and stuffed his face. He had just turned 9 months then, how is that possible?
- Been to our small local wildlife park, and saw otters, bears, a lynx, wolves, meerkats, lemurs and more.
- Blog wise I finally got around to updating the indexes at the top of the page to include all the book reviews, tv related posts, recipes and random stuff we have written in the past year!
- Started a (slow) re-read of the Famous Five series so I can review each book. I can’t believe that hasn’t been done on the blog before!
- Gone more eco-friendly and started using washable wipes for meal times and nappy changes.