Another month gone by and it’s been a busy one. I just want to apologise for not getting my blog out on Friday, but this week has rather gotten away from me. I assure you it will be ready for next week!
So here’s how Fiona’s September has gone!
WHAT FIONA HAS READ
I’ve only finished one book this month!
- East End Angel – Kay Brellend
I’ve got a few on the go though:
- What to Expect, the 1st Year – Heidi Murkoff
- The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar – audiobook by Roald Dahl
- The Railway Children – E. Nesbit
WHAT FIONA HAS WATCHED
- The new series of Only Connect
- The new series of Task Master
- And I’m still keeping up with Hollyoaks
WHAT FIONA HAS DONE
- Started going to rhyme time in my local library and inflicting my singing voice on Brodie and others
- I have also been going to a baby and toddler group (it has free cake and drinks!)
- I have done lots and lots of washing, who knew a baby could ruin so many outfits a day?
- Not enough sleeping!
WHAT STEF HAS READ
I’m also reading:
- Five go Glamping – Liz Tipping
- Russian Roulette (Mirabelle Bevan Mysteries #6) – Sarah Sheridan
- Peggy and Me – Miranda Hart
- Feet of Clay – Terry Pratchett
WHAT STEF HAS WATCHED
I really haven’t watched much this month, just the new series of Task Master on Dave.
WHAT STEF HAS DONE
- As usual, Thai boxing
- All the kids went back to school so work became very busy.
- I went to visit Fiona and baby Brodie! He’s such a little monkey but so cute! When he does decide he’s happy to sit with you, you are pretty much stuck with him, however that’s beside the point because he’s adorable, even if he is keeping his poor mummy up all night! Still he’s amazing and I can’t wait to go back to Scotland and have some more cuddles.
Anyway, that’s it for this month! Hope you like next month’s blogs. Let me know in the comment below what your September was like!