Golly gosh, it’s December already! We are so close to Christmas now. But before we get too festive, here’s what we got up to in November.
WHAT I HAVE READ
A fairly short list again, but I don’t have a lot of time for reading as Brodie keeps me on my toes!
- One Winter’s Day – Christina M. Butler
- Dr Xargle’s Book of Earth Relations – Jeanne Willis
- Frankie Dupont and the Science Fair Sabotage (Frankie Dupont Mysteries #3) – Julie Anne Grasso
- Club Dead (Sookie Stackhouse #3) – Charlaine Harris audiobook
- The Journals of Rupert Giles (Buffy TV tie-in) – Nancy Holder
I’ve got one on the go also:
- A Wind in the Door (A Wrinkle in Time #2) – Madeleine L’Engle (audiobook)
WHAT FIONA HAS WATCHED
- Still Hollyoaks and Only Connect this month (though Only Connect keeps skipping random Fridays?)
- The new series of Red Dwarf
- More of ER – now we’re up to season six, or is it seven?
- The new series of Stranger Things on Netflix.
- Some random movies on Netflix like Hotel Transylvania 2
WHAT FIONA HAS DONE
- Taken Brodie to more rhyme times, playgroup and quite a few more lunch dates.
- Most of my Christmas shopping (a lot of it online) – now I’ve just got a few bits to buy and lots of wrapping to do.
- Watched the fireworks from my back garden, and Brodie watched from the window.
- Went back and visited my high school one last time before it gets knocked down.
- Made Brodie a sensory box for him to lie in
- Bought tickets to see Steps next summer
WHAT STEF HAS READ
I haven’t read very much this month, somehow that thing called life has gotten in the way for me and I’ve been very busy with work, and my new relationship as well as my exercise. So I am just going to give you the books I’m trying to read at the moment.
- The Mystery of Holly Lane – Enid Blyton
- The Truth (audiobook) – Terry Pratchett
- Don’t you forget about me – Liz Tipping
WHAT STEF HAS WATCHED
I haven’t actually watched much this month either.
- Sherlock Holmes with Robert Downey Jr in it cause I hadn’t seen it before.
- Russell Howard’s Wonderbox
WHAT STEF HAS DONE
Stef has mostly been running around after her two jobs, new boyfriend and pokemon Go while trying to maintain the illusion of being calm and in control (Yeah who am I kidding?) I have done a bit of Christmas shopping but not enough. Still got a few weeks to go yet! Fiona doesn’t even have a birthday present, let alone Christmas, never mind Brodie!!! I am such an unorganised person!