WHAT FIONA HAS READ
I had a good month, reading wise. I managed to read 6, I am on 21 in total and that’s 4 ahead.
- The Something Girl (Frogmorton Farm #2) – Jodi Taylor
- Piano Lessons Can Be Murder (Goosebumps # 13) – R.L. Stine
- Ripping Things to Do – Jane Brocket (reviewed here)
- Surprise Me – Sophie Kinsella
- Mr Lemoncello’s Library Olympics (Mr Lemoncello’s Library #2) Chris Grabenstein
- The Secret of Cliff Castle (reviewed here)
I’m still reading:
- Dubious Definitions: A Dictionary of Misinterpretation – Brian Allen
- Dead to the World (Sookie Stackhouse #4) – audiobook by Charlaine Harris
- The Magic Faraway Tree (reviewed here)
WHAT FIONA HAS WATCHED
- A new (to me) show, Outlander. I now want to read the books as well.
- My usuals like One Born Every Minute and Hollyoaks.
- Saw Avengers: Infinity War at the cinema
WHAT FIONA HAS DONE
- Took Brodie on his first holiday, up to Inverness. We rolled our easter eggs and gave him a taste, went to The Highland Folk Museum, The Highland Wildlife Park to see the new polar bear cub, Landmark and Brodie Castle. I also managed to browse Leakey’s book shop, but didn’t buy anything sadly.
- Went geocaching and had a decent success rate.
- Took Brodie on his first picnic and let him taste an ice lolly and an ice cream.
WHAT STEF HAS READ
I am currently reading Katie Fforde’s new book “A Country Escape”.
WHAT STEF HAS WATCHED
Watched a fair bit recently:
- The New Taskmaster series
- Young Sheldon
- The Big Bang Theory
- Marvel’s Black Panther
WHAT STEF HAS DONE
I feel like I have done a lot, when in reality I probably haven’t. Mostly I have been trying to work on my fitness, doing some running, as well as sorting out my library for when it closes at the end of June.
My other half and I have been on a few days out, we have been to Blenhiem Palace, where Winston Churchill was born which was really interesting, Marlow – near where the Five Find Outers were based (unfortunately not for Macaroons) and some lovely walks. May seems to have been a bit busier so far, but I’ll tell you about that next month!