WHAT I HAVE READ
This was a really good month, even if you don’t count the two children’s picture books I still managed 8 books. Next month might not be so great as Outlander is an 800+ page beast of a book!
- Prophecies (Lost Slayer #1) – Christopher Golden
- Dark Times (Lost Slayer #2) – Christopher Golden
- King of the Dead (Lost Slayer #3) – Christopher Golden
- Original Sins (Lost Slayer #4) – Christopher Golden
- The Graveyard Book – Neil Gaiman
- Dead as a Doornail (Sookie Stackhouse #5) – Charlaine Harris
- The Giving Tree – Shel Silverstein
- Get Lost, Laura! – Jenny Northway
- Definitely Dead (Sookie Stackhouse #6) – Charlaine Harris
- The Princess Bride – William Goldman
I’m still reading:
- All Together Dead (Sookie Stackhouse #7)
- Outlander (Outlander #1) – Diana Gabaldon
WHAT I HAVE WATCHED
- Started Outlander series 2 (and ordered the first book from the library)
- Taskmaster, both the new series and some repeats)
- Murder She Wrote, as it was on at 6am on a Sunday and it reminded me I was having a re-watch, so I picked up again at the end of season 2.
- And of course, still Hollyoaks
- I have been subjected to the World Cup though I can’t say I’ve actually watched much, and I’ve watched more of Hey Duggee than I probably should, given it’s aimed at babies!
WHAT I HAVE DONE
- Returned to work! It has been fine, very little changed while I was off and Brodie has been having fun with his grandparents.
- Taken Brodie to his first soft play centre and to the beach for the first time too.
- Had a father’s day barbecue at my parents’ house
- Enjoyed more sunshine than we usually get in the summer
- Saw Steps (and also Blue and Bjorn Again) live in my own city, having my first night out since before Brodie was born.