WHAT I HAVE READ
Ten books means I’ve gone well over my target for the year, so I’ve increased it from 52 to 80!
- Poor Stainless (The Borrowers 4.5) – Mary Norton
- Dragonfly in Amber (Outlander #2) – Diana Gabaldon
- Five Go Adventuring Again – reviewed here
- Cops and Robbers – Janet and Allan Ahlberg
- Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse #10) – Charlaine Harris
- Cream Buns and Crime (A Murder Most Unladylike collection) – Robin Stevens (reviewed here)
- Immortal Nights (Argeneau Vampires #24) – Lynsay Sands
- A Touch of Dead (Sookie Stackhouse Short Stories) – Charlaine Harris
- The Secret Island – Audiobook, reviewed here
- Just One Damned Thing After Another (The Chronicles of St Mary’s #1) – Jodi Taylor
And I’ve still to finish:
- No Waste Like Home – Penney Poyzer
- Bundle of Trouble (Maternal Instincts #1) – Diana Orgain
- A Symphony of Echoes (The Chronicles of St Mary’s #2) – Jodi Taylor
WHAT I HAVE WATCHED
- Far too much of Brodie’s new favourite, Hey Duggee, plus some Pocoyo.
- Older episodes of QI on Netflix
- The rest of Picnic at Hanging Rock
- More of season two of Outlander, and the start of season 3. Now I’ve read the second book it’s interesting to watch it with a better understanding of what’s to come.
- A little bit of Disenchantment, a Netflix original made by Matt Groening of The Simpsons.
- Series two (I think) of The Great British Menu and some of Celebrity Masterchef (though the latter is on so many nights a week it’s hard to keep up!)
WHAT I HAVE DONE
- Celebrated Brodie’s first birthday and thrown him a birthday party.
- Assembled a toy kitchen that needed 98 (!) screws.
- Enjoyed a week off work with day trips to Craigtoun Park, lunches out and a visit to family further afield.
- Found a few more penguin statues
- Taken Brodie swimming