What I have read
After a slow few months I’ve not only caught up to my target but I have exceeded it! As a reward I’ve allowed myself to borrow the next Outlander book.
- The Nightingale Christmas Show (Nightingales #9) – Donna Douglas
- District Nurse on Call (Steeple Street #2) – Donna Douglas
- G is for Gumshoe – (Kinsey Millhone #7) – Sue Grafton
- Poor Tom is Cold (Murdoch Mysteries #3) – Maureen Jennings
- Mystery of the Skull – Pamela Butchart (reviewed here)
- A Nightingale Christmas Promise (Nightingales #10) – Donna Douglas
- The Diary of a Bookseller – Shaun Bythell
- Let Loose the Dogs (Murdoch Mysteries #4) – Maureen Jennings
- I’d Rather Be Reading – Anne Bogel
- The Shipwreck Hunter – David L. Mearns
- Ten Little Superheroes – Mike Brownlow
- Hairy Maclary’s Bone – Lynley Dodd
- Five on Kirrin Island Again – reviewed here
I’ve still to finish:
- The Wild Things – Dave Eggers
- A Breath of Snow and Ashes (Outlander #6) – Diana Gabaldon
What I have watched
- Some of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina season 2
- Murder She Wrote Season 3
- The final stages of Only Connect
What I have done
- Went to the cinema to see Avengers: Endgame, and only cried at the end.
- Visited the Scottish Deer Park
- Took Brodie to Lego Club at the library and he just ran riot!
- Took Brodie to an outdoors messy play session in the park. He liked the earth the best.
- Had lunch at a local pub restaurant which has a children’s play area, and then cake there the week after
- Taken some walks in the countryside now that Brodie is able to walk further (though sometimes we take his trike to help!)
- Went to an Easter barbecue at my aunt’s house and did an egg hunt for Brodie
- Been able to play in the garden and use our nearby park even more often now that it’s occasionally warm and sunny