I had intended to do this last week, but got confused and did another post about my bookshelves instead. Whoops!
What I have read
I feel like I haven’t read so much the past month, but I’m still six books ahead of schedule so it’s all good. Instead I’ve been re-reading bits of fanfic that I’ve written and trying to finish off some stories and that’s taken up a lot of my reading time. What I have read is:
- Seven Stones to Stand or Fall (Outlander short stories) – Diana Gabaldon
- Absolutely Smashing It! – Kathryn Wallace
- The Mystery of the Missing Masterpiece (Adventure Island #4) – Helen Moss
- Sustainable Home – Christine Liu
- St Andrews in the 20s, 30s and 40s – Hugh Oram
- Russian Roulette (Mirabelle Bevan Mystery #6) – Sara Sheridan
- Victory in My Hands – Harold Russell
- Miss Carter’s War – Sheila Hancock
And I made progress on:
- Outlander (Outlander #1) – Diana Gabaldon (audiobook)
- The Mummy Lessons – Helen Wallen
- Baby. Boom! – Helen Wallen
I’m almost finished the Outlander audiobook. At time of writing there’s just 1 hour 29 minutes to go!
I’m not reading both the Helen Wallens’ books at the same time, I bought the second one for my Kindle and got a chapter or so in before I realised it was the second in a series. So Naturally I bought the first book and started on that!
What I have watched
- Murder She Wrote season 4
- Series three of Stranger Things, which was probably the best one yet
- ER season 12
What I have done
- Gone Oor Wullie hunting, as there’s a new trail.
- Replaced our kitchen sink and work surface – it’s amazing how much difference a little thing like that makes – and we managed to put up a blind in our bathroom with minimal help!
- Been to the beach again
- Made a few trips to play parks, but less than previous months as of course they are full of school kids now!
- Visited the Botanic Gardens
- Went to the Emergency Vehicles Day at our Transport Museum
- Set up the paddling pool (only once, as carrying buckets of water down the stairs is a pain!)
- Organised crisp packet recycling points at my work