What I have read
I have achieved my Goodreads target (again!) I’m on 84 books, so now I will see how many I can get. I’m not going to up the goal this time though, as I know I’ll be busy with Christmas soon.
- A is for Alibi (Kinsey Millhone #1) – Sue Grafton
- No Time Like the Past (Chronicles of St Mary’s #5) – Jodi Taylor
- London Belles (Article Row #1) – Annie Groves
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong? (Chronicles of St Mary’s #6) – Jodi Taylor
- Ships, Stings and Wedding Rings (Chronicles of St Mary’s #6.5) – Jodi Taylor
- Lies, Damned Lies and History (Chronicles of St Mary’s #7) – Jodi Taylor
- The Great St Mary’s Day Out (Chronicles of St Mary’s #7.5) – Jodi Taylor
- My Name is Markham (Chronicles of St Mary’s #7.6)
- Home for Christmas (Article Row #2) – Annie Groves
- Why Mummy Swears – Gill Sims
And I’ve still to finish:
- Drums of Autumn (Outlander #4) – Diana Gabaldon
- The Diary of a Bookseller – Shaun Bythell
- Five Go to Smuggler’s Top – part one of my review can be found here
- My Sweet Valentine (Article Row #3) – Annie Groves
I actually don’t think I’ve picked up Drums of Autumn since last month and I really need to get on with it! I’ve been too busy re-reading the St Mary’s Series. There are a few new ones I’ve not read and I felt the need to remind myself of what has happened.
What I have watched
- Quite a lot of Cbeebies, Brodie now particularly likes In the Night Garden
- More of Taskmaster
- Lego Masters series 2
- Only Connect
What I have done
- Seen Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindlewald at the cinema
- Started my Christmas shopping, but not done nearly enough of it!
- Did an Armistice Day display at work
- Uncovered some very interesting books at work and moved around a lot of very old books behind the scenes to try and get them organised
- Took Brodie to feed the ducks in the rain
- Trips to the park when the weather allowed
- Been very pleased when Brodie slept through the night for the very first time, just a shame he’s only done it twice more since then.